Tuesday, March 17, 2009

once there was a snow man!







Nick and Brynlee took advantage of the last big snow storm and made a snow man brynlee was so excited! she had got a snowman kit for christmas and was so excited to use it. The snowman was darling nick is such a good dad. however when we got home from church last sunday the snowman was melting and at a fast pace, Brynlee was so upset. she sadley gathered up the pieces, I hope that was the last snow storm of the year I am so ready for spring!

3 comments:

Nikki and Kade said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! Keep coming back! That snowman is the cutest one I ever saw! Probably because the little girl that made it is one of the cutest that ever lived.

LAURA said...

I love your blog! It is so cute! You have a beautiful family!

Larson Family said...

How cute Mistie! I love your blog
~Kayla