Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"A Rabbit"

Sometimes Brynlee says the funniest things. The other day she finally had pooped in the potty and in my excitment I said, good job Bryn if you keep this up and you are a good girl the Easter Bunny will bring you a surprise! she looked at me like i was nuts and said, a Rabbit. I was stunned she wasn't buying into the Easter bunny idea. I thought at two your child was to believe everything you tell them. We are in big trouble with her is all I can say. Since, we have been talking and reading books about the Easter bunny I think she may buy it. well Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

R + M said...

She is just so darned cute! I wanted to let you know that Matt and I also have a blog, and I am so glad you have joined the blogging ranks. How else am I supposed to keep up with my friends?! Find us at: stormskingdom.blogspot.com